Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quick recap

It has been a loooong day, let me tell you. I got up early and hit the gym, which was supposed to give me energy for the rest of the day, but left me pooped by 7 a.m. Not so good. Plus it was one of those workouts where every minutes takes about two minutes to go by. Brutal!

Then a busy, crazy day at work. I have three different roles I'm doing right now and today they all collided. I got through it, but gave myself a stress tummy ache in the meantime.

And tonight was choir rehearsal. We have a concert this Saturday that we are guest-starring in and then our big concert is two weeks from tonight. I wish I could say that I'm looking forward to them, but not so much.

To cap it all off, I was so looking forward to coming home and hanging on the couch with the DP for a bit, but he's still at work! Poor guy. I could not be a TV/film person. I like my 9-5-ish life. Occasional overtime - no problem! Every day overtime - forget it!

That's all I got. I'm beat.
Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $0
Spent today: $0 (Who had time!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails