Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's the most wonderful(ly busy) time of the year

I think it's fair to say that blogging will become sporadic as this month progresses. Tonight I worked late, ran some errands, ate some dinner, wrapped some presents, wrote some cards, chatted on the phone, and now I need to go bed. (I know it's early, but I'm desperate to go to the gym in the morning. I haven't been in a week, which would explain my curiously low energy levels. You have to expend some energy to earn some more!)

Two things:

1. The credit card is getting a continuous workout, but is also being continuously paid, so I'm not going to stress about it.
2. Speaking of giving the credit card a workout, I bought a new coat today. It was a good deal at Winners.

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $645
Spent today: $0 (from my weekly cash allowance)

FYI, tomorrow is my staff Christmas party and then I am babysitting on Thursday night so a lovely couple can go to their staff Christmas party. I'll be back a little later this week. And tree pictures will eventually be posted. Promise!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails