Monday, December 8, 2008

Deck the hall

I'm wearing a Santa hat. Why, you ask? Because the holidays have officially arrived in our apartment. The tree is all decorated and there's even a present underneath it! (Plus I've just purchased a Christmas album on iTunes that I've always meant to buy - The Carpenters!)

I am almost counting down the minutes until the break. Just 11 more work days for me. How many for you?

Anyway, tomorrow I will endeavour to post some tree pics, but tonight I must crawl into a hot bath and then into bed. Before I do that, here are the new numbers.

Tax goal: $2000
Current balance: $645 (As promised, I added that Google Adsense cheque.)
Spent today: $1.87 (Just a can of mushroom soup to cook our chicken in.)

Happy almost holidays everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails