Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome back to So You Think You Can Dance!

I am so glad that the performance shows have started! What a fun way to spend a Wednesday night. But sitting on the couch for two hours straight always leaves me feeling like a total slug, which is the worst way to feel when watching super hot, super fit people performing super human feats of dance. So the Fiancé and I now have a standing date on Wednesday nights at 8 P.M. with a pair of treadmills at the gym. We watch the first 45 minutes of the show while burning some calories and then hurry home and watch the rest of the show while consuming some calories. It works out perfectly!

And since we have to each wear headphones while we're at the gym, I don't have to listen to the Fiancé sigh every time he sees this on the screen:



Lots of great routines tonight! I'll be curious to see who gets voted off tomorrow. But I really can't sit through results shows. I find all the filler rerun footage painful. So I'll try to remember to tape it and then I'll watch in on fast forward. A much better use of my time!

1 comment:

Crissy Calhoun said...

smart approach! i just sit on the couch like a slug & wonder if i'll ever get to a dance class...

how funny were the judges last night? oh man, Mary Murphy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails