Monday, June 15, 2009

Blechy blech

I'm home with a funny tummy tonight. I had to cancel my plans, which included seeing my incredibly accomplished friend accomplish one more thing - perform in a staged reading a new Daniel MacIvor play. Sucks. I was looking so forward to seeing it! And to spending some time with both her and her incredibly accomplished husband before they move to Boston so he can finish his PhD at Harvard. Really and truly.

To console myself I found this online. I've been waiting for this movie for ages!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Oh, I just can't wait to see this movie!!!!

Sarah said...

I am totally crying watching that trailer... I can't take it. I don't know that I'll be able to actually sit through the movie. GAH!!!

Tammy said...

Jamie thinks it's weird that they gave away Alba in the preview and I agree. There are even a few other moments in the preview that I think are from the end of the movie! But I don't care. I'm realllllly looking forward to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails