Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to the jungle

Exhausting day! Managed to get the kid to nap for about 45 minutes total in the house and another 30 minutes while I was out walking. (Had a lovely, unexpected visit with a good friend today. Thank goodness for a reality touchstone!) I think she also snoozed a bit in the car on the way to and from my dentist appointment.

While I'm happy for every bit of sleep she gets, on the harder days it's difficult to not resent that she will only sleep in situations that don't allow ME to sleep. This fact is why new moms HATE the "sleep when the baby sleeps" advice. If only it were so easy!!

Currently she's back in her vibrating chair, in the living room. We're hoping it might knock her out and then we can transfer her to her crib. We tried putting it in her room, but that didn't go over well. Separation anxiety?

Anyway, despite the fact that I did not make it to the spinning class I was going to attend, it was a pretty good day.

Daily target: 32
Daily total: 33
Flex points bank: 34

More celebrity mom inspiration.


I totally think Reese and I would be friends, given the chance.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails