Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wee break

Okay, I know I'm only two weeks in and I don't want to lose my momentum, but I'm putting the plan on the back burner. Just for a couple of days. I've got a bit of a perfect storm happening, with a cranky teething child who won't nap, helping my bestie out with childcare for her kids, and, well, woman troubles. If you catch my drift.

I know lots and lots and LOTS of women deal with much more difficult situations than I'm experiencing. They are awesome. I am just tired.

And sometimes fatigue requires a piece of chocolate chip banana bread.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I am in TOTAL agreement with your back-burner plan. Life happens, right??? I'm going away to a cottage with a bunch of girls on the weekend and I'm sure I won't be eating (or drinking) low-fat anything. Then next week I'm up to Toronto to see Sarah for a couple of days (and go to see "Next to Normal"). The following week, my friend from Montreal is coming to stay for a couple of days. I mean, really? What's a girl to DO???? Enjoy your banana bread! Sounds wonderful.

Paronomaniac said...

There's nothing wrong with taking a break - or more importantly, listening to what your body needs. And sometimes chocolate chip banana bread soothes both body and soul. I hope Vivi gets through the teething soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails