Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The boy from Oz

I am in love.



I'm not usually prone to celebrity worship. But after seeing Hugh Jackman's stage show this past week, I might consider becoming a groupie and stalking him full-time. Sure, it'll be awkward with Viv strapped to my back. And the Husband may not particularly like my new found purpose in life. (Although he'll totally understand! In fact, he predicted that I would fall for the Aussie after seeing him live onstage.)

But I can't help myself! He was so spectacular!! I laughed, I cried, I screamed (although not nearly as loud as a few of the women in the audience) and I gained a whole new respect for Wolverine. He sang "Soliloquy" from Carousel. It was absolutely beautiful. He told a few poignant tales from his life, but also poked fun at his Hollywood experiences. It was a really fantastic night out.

Too bad for the Husband that our second date night since Vivi was born ended with me lusting after another man...

Here's how the last few days have played out. It's been busy! (Vivi has screamed more in the last four days than in the past four months.)

Wednesday
Daily target: 32
Daily total: 32
Activity points earned: 7
Flex points bank: 34

Thursday
Daily target: 32
Daily total: 32
Flex points bank: 34

Friday
Daily target: 32
Daily total: 39
Activity points earned: 7
Flex points bank: 34

Saturday
Daily target: 32
Daily total: 37
Flex points bank: 29

And one more. Just 'cause.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails