Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting really pregnant now!

Here's my belly at 20 weeks:



You know that lame Hollywood joke about being just a little bit pregnant? Well, I get it now. On Friday night some invisible scale tipped and I went from feeling like a fully functioning human being with a little bowling ball belly to being capital "p" Pregnant! Suddenly getting up from the couch seemed like a bit of an ordeal and after a simple stroll around our new neighbourhood in the blazing sun, I was nearly done. (I followed that up with a three-hour home inspection that involved a lot of standing. I was knocked out for the rest of the night!)

Also, my deep inny bellybutton has become very shallow. I'm not used to being able to see the bottom!

I am desperately aware that I need to be doing some physical activity beyond just walking around, but life has gotten somewhat insanely busy lately. And it's amazing how quickly a regular fitness routine goes out the window. I can't even figure out when I used to work out! I do have a prenatal dvd here, which I've done once...

I'll figure it out! But now I also need to start packing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails