Sunday, January 3, 2010

Like sleeping in a warm cloud


This is a public service announcement for everyone who is currently experiencing winter: Get thee to a store and buy some flannel sheets!

After a six year hiatus of not having flannel sheets that fit my bed, the Husband and I picked up a set in early December. That's when our lives changed for the better. Except that they are so cozy and comfortable that you may not want to ever part from them. Which can make living the rest of your life a bit difficult. I have spent much of this holiday break perfecting ways I can live my life fully from the comfort of the flannel-ensconced bed.

So we bought a second set, so we never have to part with them. Until spring.

If you've lived your life this long without ever experiencing the joy of flannel sheets, go and find some now. The Husband found out second set on sale at Home Outfitters for a mere $12!!

One catch! A flannel-pj wearing friend once told me that flannel sheets drove her crazy, because flannel on flannel makes moving around difficult. While she does have a point, I highly recommend getting rid of the pjs and just enjoying the soft, soft flannel in the buff. The way nature intended!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails