Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay, I've been trying to write a new year's post, but I either start a huge post that is too consuming or I don't quite know what I want to say. So instead, I'm watching "The Office." It's a marathon.

Did you ever have a year that was so good that you didn't want it end? And the only possible reason that you can see to end it is because you not only need to detox from the holiday indulgence (seriously), but that there's also a possibility that the next year could be even better?

Guys, I think 2010 could be even better than the amazing year that was 2009. Is that crazy? Starting with a honeymoon in St. Lucia in just 15 days. And potentially more exciting events on the horizon, although none that I will blog about just yet. It's as though I stepped through a little portal and am suddenly surrounded by doors that I didn't have access to before. I just need to have the gumption and guts to open them and head on through.

And it's going to start tomorrow, because today has been more about continued indulgence and some serious lazing about, although also about getting some work done and doing some laundry.

I love the fresh start feeling of a new year. I'm so ready for everything life has waiting for me. Bring it on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails