Monday, January 4, 2016

2016- Day 4

I was pretty determined that I would dive into my 2016 healthy habits immediately, but - of course - I spent the weekend at various fun events eating all the things and didn't come CLOSE to my step count or any actual exercise. Alas!

However, I forgot to mention the ONE thing I intend to do every single day this year: floss. Happy to report that I'm 4 for 4 already :-)

Other stats:
Exercise: 1/4 (excellent class at the gym today)
10, 000 steps: 1/4
Tracking my food: 1/4
Flossing: 4/4!!

A happy side effect of tracking my food and aiming to eat healthier is that I drink the free coffee at work way more often rather than spending $7 at Starbucks on a latte and a treat. Bonus!

3 comments:

thesis writing service UK said...

It’s a nice post you have posted here. The title you used (2016- Day 4) here is really interesting. In first look the readers cannot identify what will be the content. So here you maintained it very well. Like me it will attract the other readers too. Finally once more appreciating your efforts here.

Unknown said...

I wish every online user could read this post. Although it is a short article it presents a unique daily routine that aims at promoting a healthy living. Since a lot of people are nowadays suffering from lifestyle diseases, adopting such a routine will be of help to them. Meanwhile, students on this forum can find the time and access our data analysis services by clicking on Correcting SPSS Data.

Unknown said...

КП Киевспецбуд - у нас есть все необходимое для реализации поставленных рекламных задач:
идеи, специалисты, правильное конструктивное решение, знание современных технологий обработки и изготовления, оснащенное производство и самое главное – огромное желание создать современную уникальную рекламную продукцию, которая позволит эффективно привлечь внимание аудитории непосредственно в местах продажи, а яркий запоминающийся и привлекательный дизайн позволит четко выделить Вашу продукцию на фоне многочисленных конкурентов.
лайтбоксы цена
лайтбоксы цена киев
изготовление лайтбокса киев цена
лайтбокс купить украина
двусторонний лайтбокс цена

Related Posts with Thumbnails