Thursday, November 11, 2010

Belly shot update!

Okay, it's been busy and there's lots to blog about, but my to-do list keeps getting longer! However, here's some more belly shots:

Week 30


Week 31



Week 32


I have to admit, I'm done with the pregnancy part. My back and hips are sore all the time. Thank goodness for Tylenol! I can only seem to sleep in one-hour increments before I have to get up and pee or try to shift to a slightly less uncomfortable position in bed. Leaning over in any way is almost impossible. I'm short-of-breath all the time. Oh, and the skin on the top of my belly gets so sensitive it's crazy painful!

I'm getting anxious to meet the little person that's rolling around inside me.

Okay, stay tuned for more posts soon. Lots more to share!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Looking great, Tam! Oh, and your new front door is lovely!! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails