Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meli-Melo

Okay, I am multi-tasking while I blog, because the "Grey's Anatomy" finale is on. Do you think Izzy is going to die? I'm just not sure. Maybe they'll stretch it out until next season and leave us hanging.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you all about my favourite new blog. Don't ask questions, just click on it. Trust me! Have I ever steered you wrong?

After you've laughed your ass off (because you will), watch this awesome movie trailer. I saw the latest revival of this show on Broadway several years ago and it was amazing. This movie looks even better.

I also wanted to tell you what the Fiancé is calling me. You see, he thinks the word "Fianceé" is totally antiquated and weird, so his solution is to call me his "Beyoncé." Funny, eh?

(Okay, I'm totally trying to embed Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" video in my blog, but it's not working. Just click here to enjoy it for yourself.)




I don't know. Should these two people be allowed to get married!?

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I guess we could say that you DESERVE one another... But Tam, you know you only chose that chicken head (or is it a rooster) because it matches your shirt??!!

Tammy said...

Sure, Arlene. Sure I did...

Crissy Calhoun said...

i just discovered Awkward Family Photos yesterday and could.not.stop.laughing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails